SynMed are pleased to introduce the BONASTENT range of repositionable metal stents for GI therapy from EndoChoice.
With over 8,000 placements worldwide, the BONASTENT platform has provided physicians treating malignant strictures in the GI tract increased clinical performance attributed to its revolutionary “Hook & Cross” wire geometry.
The BONASTENT’s proprietary Hook & Cross wire geometry provides segmental compression, reducing stent migration typically experienced with other metal stent platforms.
Products in the BONASTENT range include:
• Oesophageal & Shim Anti-Reflux Valve Stents
• Biliary Stents
• M-Hilar Stents
• Pyloric/Duodenal Stents
• Colorectal Stents
• Tracheal/Bronchial Stents
Advantages offered by the BONASTENT include:
- Low Rate of Shortening for Accurate Positioning
- Small Cavities for In-Growth Reduction
- Optimal Radial and Returning Force for Conformability
- Segmental Compression for Migration Reduction
- Reduced Delivery Device Diameter