High Resolution Impedance Manometry (HRiM)
WATCH THIS SPACE! new products coming soon.
Advantages offered by High Resolution Impedance Manometry include:
- Complete Physiological Visualisation: Using an array of high resolution pressure and impedance sensors dispersed across the entire anatomic region provides concurrent manometric and bolus transit dynamics from a single probe position with minimal time and effort.
- Optimal data consistency with minimal technique sensitivity.
- Comprehensive manometric data from pharynx to stomach.
- Full bolus transit assessment from pharynx to stomach.
- Measure bolus transit directly - manometric predictions of bolus transit are no longer required.
- Full data analysis and viewing tools support the latest analysis and interpretation tasks while retaining all traditional tools.