INGOLD GLASS pH CATHETERS
For the measurement of gastric and oesophageal pH
The multiuse Ingold Glass pH Catheter M3 with internal reference electrode has been developed to perform high quality 24-hour pH-recordings in the stomach and oesophagus. It is widely recognised as the Gold Standard for clinical and pharmaceutical pH studies during the last 3 decades.
The Ingold glass pH catheters are more accurate than antimony catheters in all ranges of pH, especially in the acidic range of the stomach. They are not affected by the level of the oxygen pressure (pO2) in the blood that causes the pH-level to give false high recordings with antimony pH-catheters during the night when the patient is sleeping.
The Ingold pH glass catheters are sub-manufactured by Mettler-Toledo that is experienced in the manufacture of pH-catheters and has produced more than 28,000 pH-catheters since 1975. All catheters are tested individually and marked with a unique serial number to ensure traceability and reliable recordings when you examine your patients.
Features of the Ingold Glass pH Catheter M3 / M1.5:
- Many intragastric pH studies have been performed with multiuse glass pH catheters.
- The Ingold glass pH catheter is easy to calibrate, simple to use and has a long lifetime.
- It can be used in combination with most commercially available pH recording systems.
- The smaller M1.5 model is used with an external reference electrode is suited for paediatric investigations.
- Four indicator rings show the distance from the tip at 35, 45, 55 and 65 cm.
- Diameter: 3 or 1.5 mm. Total length: 190 cm
2106 - M3
2114 - M1.5 no external reference
2115 - M1.5 with external reference
All catheters are equipped with RJ-45 modular connectors