Covered and uncovered biliary duct stents
Bonastent® - BE /BER /BEV is a development of biliary duct stents which are amongst the most technologically advanced non-vascular, self expandable metallic stents available today. Designed with a revolutionary, patented, Nitinol hook & cross wire structure (Polygon Mesh surface) that allows the stent to adapt and conform to the human anatomy resulting in reduced migration and tumor in-growth. The stents are provided pre-loaded on an ergonomically designed delivery device for ease of both implementation and placement.
Features of biliary duct stents
- All Stents in this range are designed to minimize shortening, which ensures a higher degree of accuracy when placing in the desired treatment site.
- Manufactured with optimal radial expansion and returning bend force enables the stent to adapt to a patient’s anatomy without collapsing and causing irritation.
- The BBL range (covered), are designed with a lasso that enables ease of repositioning and removal of the stent if necessary.
- Segmental compression greatly reduces the risk of migration.
- Models BB & BBC have a 10mm diameter and are available in four different lengths (60/70/80/90mm)
- Models BBL are available in two diameter sizes (8mm or 10mm) with six different lengths. (50/60/70/80/90/100mm)
- The insertion system has been developed to be used without pre-rinsing.
- Radiopaque marking for distal end of delivery device enables clear and precise location during procedures.
- Endoscopic view marking for proximal end of captured stent.
Other products in the BONASTENT range include:
• Oesophageal & Shim Anti-Reflux Valve Stents
• Biliary Stents
• M-Hilar Stents
• Pyloric/Duodenal Stents
• Colorectal Stents
• Tracheal/Bronchial Stents
Advantages offered by the BONASTENT include:
- Low Rate of Shortening for Accurate Positioning
- Small Cavities for In-Growth Reduction
- Optimal Radial and Returning Force for Conformability
- Segmental Compression for Migration Reduction
- Reduced Delivery Device Diameter