Covered and uncovered pylorus / duodenal stents
Bonastent® BP/BPC is a development of pylorus/duodenal stents which are among the most technologically advanced non-vascular, self expandable metallic stents available today. Designed with a revolutionary patented, Nitinol hook & cross wire structure (Polygon Mesh surface) that allows the stent to adapt and conform to the human anatomy resulting in reduced migration and tumor in-growth. The stents are provided pre-loaded on an ergonomically designed delivery device for ease of both implementation and placement.
Features of the pylorus/duodenal stents
- All Stents in this range are designed to minimize shortening, which ensures a higher degree of accuracy when placing in the desired treatment site.
- Manufactured with optimal radial expansion and returning bend force enables the stent to adapt to a patient’s anatomy without collapsing and causing irritation.
- Pylorus /duodenal stents are designed with non-covered, angled ends to reduce the risk of migration.
- Segmental compression greatly reduces the risk of migration.
- Models BP/BPC have a diameter of 20mm and are available in three different lengths (60/80 and 100mm).
- The insertion system has been developed to be used without pre-rinsing.
- Radiopaque marking for distal end of delivery device enables clear and precise location during procedures.
- Easy to control the placement and reposition if necessary.
- Insertion system for stent makers have small diameter (10 F for TTS) and is available in three sizes – 1200/1800 and 2300 mm
Other products in the BONASTENT range include:
• Oesophageal & Shim Anti-Reflux Valve Stents
• Biliary Stents
• M-Hilar Stents
• Pyloric/Duodenal Stents
• Colorectal Stents
• Tracheal/Bronchial Stents
Advantages offered by the BONASTENT include:
- Low Rate of Shortening for Accurate Positioning
- Small Cavities for In-Growth Reduction
- Optimal Radial and Returning Force for Conformability
- Segmental Compression for Migration Reduction
- Reduced Delivery Device Diameter