Non-covered M-Hilar stents
Bonastent® BBM is a development of a stent-in-stent technique for Hilar cholangiocarcinoma and is among the most technologically advanced non-vascular, self expandable metallic stents available today. Designed with a revolutionary, patented, Nitinol hook & cross wire structure (Polygon Mesh surface) that allows the stent to adapt and conform to the human anatomy resulting in reduced migration and tumor in-growth. The stents are provided pre-loaded on an ergonomically designed delivery device for ease of both implementation and placement.
Features of the M-Hilar stent
- All Stents in this range are designed to minimize shortening, which ensures a higher degree of accuracy when placing in the desired treatment site.
- Manufactured with optimum radial expansion and returning bend force enables the stent to adapt to the patient's anatomy without collapsing and causing irritation.
- M-Hilar stents are placed in pairs and the unique design of radiopaque markers simplifies the positioning of the two stents in a Y formation.
- Segmental compression greatly reduces the risk of migration.
- Each stent is provided with four radiopaque markers at each end. Two uniquely designed spiral-shaped radiopaque markers in the middle of the stent show clearly the division of the stent that can be opened for stent two.
- This stent has both 8mm and 10mm diameter.10mm available in four different lengths (40, 60, 80, and 100 mm) and 8mm is available in three different lengths (60, 80, and 100 mm).
- Insertion system has been developed to be used without any preparation by spraying.
- Radiopaque marking for distal end of delivery device enables clear and precise location during procedures.
- Easy to control the placement and reposition if necessary.
- Insertion system for stent makers have very small diameter (7 F) and is available in two lengths - 600 mm and 1800 mm (TTS)
- Endoscopic view marking for proximal end of captured stent.
Other products in the BONASTENT range include:
• Oesophageal & Shim Anti-Reflux Valve Stents
• Biliary Stents
• M-Hilar Stents
• Pyloric/Duodenal Stents
• Colorectal Stents
• Tracheal/Bronchial Stents
Advantages offered by the BONASTENT include:
- Low Rate of Shortening for Accurate Positioning
- Small Cavities for In-Growth Reduction
- Optimal Radial and Returning Force for Conformability
- Segmental Compression for Migration Reduction
- Reduced Delivery Device Diameter