The OTSC (Over-The-Scope Clip) Anchor
The OTSC Anchor can be used for better approximation of tissue especially when indurated (e.g. fistulae, chronic ulcer). It also facilitates targeting of lesions, e.g. in the treatment of hemorrhage, the OTSC Anchor allows precise alignment between the target tissue and the applicator cap.
Application - Use of OTSC Anchor as a guiding instrument
1. Deployment of the OTSC Anchor at the lesion side.
2. Guiding the Endoscope with the mounted OTSC System over the Anchor to the lesion until the cap is in contact with the tissue.
3. Pulling the tissue inside the cap without the OTSC Anchor loosing contact with the tissue. Make sure the OTSC Anchor shaft is retracted into the cap. In fibrotic tissue it may be possible that the tissue cannot be pulled into the cap. However it is sufficient to pull the tissue to the cap or position the cap onto the lesion as
the clip ‘jumps’ forward.
4. Clip placed into the tissue.
It is available in two versions and lengths:
- The OTSC Anchor has a flexible shaft length of 165 cm.
- The OTSC Anchor 220 tt is 220 cm in length and especially for thin tissue
|OTSC Anchor 165
||OTSC Anchor 220tt