Trans-Nasal Oesophagoscopy is a procedure that allows practitioners to view the oesophagus without sedating the patient. The less complicated trans-nasal passage of the endoscope means procedures can be performed in an office or outpatient setting with little additional cost for equipment and procedural expenses, and without diagnosis delays.
The Vision Sciences® TNE System is an easy-to-use system that features a reusable endoscope and a sterile, disposable sheath with air, water and suction capabilities. The system is exceptionally portable and effortless to reprocess between patients. It is specifically designed to maximise clinical throughput, while avoiding the lengthy turnaround times associated with conventional endoscopes. Simply, the Vision Sciences TNE System will enhance clinical and procedural efficiency.
Advantages offered by Vision Sciences® TNE System include:
- Immediate oesophagoscopy.
- Unprecedented screening and patient follow-up.
- Only distal-chip oesophagoscope system with sterile latex-free, innovative EndoSheath® Technology.
- Slide-On™ TNE Sheaths feature all the infection control benefits of the EndoSheath® Technology, including a proven effective barrier to micro organisms.
- Practitioners can expect reductions in capital equipment and service/maintenance costs.