Anorectal High Resolution Manometry:
Anorectal manometry is used for the diagnosis of faecal incontinence and constipation, and, in addition, can be used for biofeedback training. ManoScan 360AR is a high resolution diagnostic technology that makes anorectal manometry simple, accurate and complete.
ManoScan 360AR is the most advanced system available for anorectal manometry. Its continuous circumferential sensing allows for fast and simple data acquisition. Procedure time is shortened by more than 50% and there is no need to reposition the probe. Advanced analysis software allows for a new level of diagnostic simplicity and accuracy. The ManoView AR automated analysis software is highly efficient, producing conventional and advanced diagnostic metrics and generating reports in five minutes or less.
Advantages offered by the ManoScan include:
- Simplified Acquisition Procedure: 5.6cm length of continuous true circumferential sensing enables rapid, reliable and simplified data acquisition.
- Complete Anorectal Visualisation: High-Resolution pressure images reveal anorectal physiology and pathophysiology with unprecedented clarity, allowing you to intuitively diagnose disorders.
- Single Catheter Positioning: Continuous sensing eliminates the need for repositioning of probe, thereby eliminating patient involuntary squeeze artefact and shortening procedure time.
- Automatic Analysis: Advanced algorithms automatically identify RAIR events, correct for inadvertent movement of pelvic floor during manoeuvre and capture intra rectal balloon pressures.
- Improved Patient Comfort: ManoScan High-Resolution catheters are the only catheters available with disposable sheath (with balloon) to eliminate most cleaning and increase patient acceptance.