SYNFLEX pH Catheters
pH-Catheter for measurement of acid reflux in the oesophagus
SynFlex™ has been developed to perform high quality 24-hour pH-recordings in the oesophagus. This disposable antimony catheter with internal reference is designed for an easy intubation of the patient using a flexible catheter with optimal stiffness and at the same time have a minimum of discomfort during the examination. The diameter is only 4.7 F (1.6 mm) which makes the catheter suitable for both children and adults.
SynFlex™ is latex free and radiopaque (barium filled) for accurate placement during x-ray. The sensor has a linear response in the application range of pH 2-8, has minimal drift, and has a fast response time.
Alpine Biomed is experienced in the manufacture of pH-catheters and has produced more than 600 000 million pH-catheters since 1994. The company has a rigorous quality control system. All catheters are tested individually in three steps and marked with a unique serial number to ensure traceability and reliable recordings when you examine your patients.
SynFlex™ has the following characteristics:
- Thin and flexible catheter with internal reference.
- Available from 1 up to 4 channels pH with various distances between the sensors.
- Also available with larger diameter 6.4 F (2.1 mm).
- Distance markings from 10 to 70 cm for accurate placement.
- LOS identification channel available as an option.
- Modular connector RJ-45 with bend protection.